The history of the parishes of Whiteford and Holywell

Title

The history of the parishes of Whiteford and Holywell

Alternative Title

Full title: The history of the parishes of Whiteford and Holywell.

Creator

Thomas Pennant, 1726-1798

Publisher

[London] : B. and J. White, Fleet Street

Date

1796

Format

4 preliminary leaves, 172 pages, 1 leaf, 185-328 pages, [22] leaves of plates : illustrations ; 27 cm (4°)

Description

Engraved title page.

In 2 parts, the second having separate, engraved title page: History of Holywell parish, and separate register; the pagination is almost continuous.

Errata on page 328.

Of "Appendix": The five royal tribes of Cambria --The fifteen tribes of North Wales -- Out-lines of the globe -- Corrections, &c.; [letter to the Chester Courant, signed T.P.].

Provenance

Bookplate with: WRB inside front cover.
Presented by Principal Daniel Woolf [Gift2015]

Contributor

Woolf, D. R. (Daniel R.) donor
Schulich-Woolf Collection.

Language

English

Identifier

DA745.W6 P4 1796
ESTC T113878

Social Bookmarking

Files

Title page
Plate
DA745 W6 P4 1796-plate2.jpg

Collection

Citation

Thomas Pennant, 1726-1798, “The history of the parishes of Whiteford and Holywell,” Schulich-Woolf Rare Book Collection, accessed November 24, 2017, http://schulichwoolf.omeka.net/items/show/75.